Funeral

       Stories are like ghosts to me. They haunt me every night when I try to sleep. I tried many times to bury them in the pages of my diary. But they keep coming back.
      They hold me responsible for their deaths. People who murdered are not here. I have nothing to do with them.I just made one mistake, I turned my back on them when I was the only hope they had left. I abandoned them when they needed me the most. I was just a witness who happened to be there when they were taking their last breaths.
       I hate the ends. I never wanted to witness the end. Being the witness, the burden of telling their story comes down on your shoulders. You have to keep them alive in your memories, and I failed in doing so...
      Now, they are coming back, asking me to give them a proper funeral.







Written by
Suraj_2310

Edited by
Shruti Agarwal

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts