Searching For The "Right Words"!

Even after being a writer, I was always afraid of Words!

To speak them, to write them, to understand them, what meaning will they carry forward!

I always find it hard to look for the right word!

There's always a better one, a simple one, one which sounds good, one which hurts less!

One that is True!

The tone in which I say them, the adjectives with which I write them, will they do justice to them?

Or not?

I might fail to express, to make you understand the feeling or the message I'm trying to convey!

But, there were times when even without a word, I said everything!

With just one expression, one pause and sometimes by just being in that moment without trying to run away!

You don't need metaphors to say that someone or something is Beautiful!

You don't have to put in words how sad you are!

You can just stay silent!

You don't have to say it constantly to make someone realise that You love them! 

They already know!

I deal with words everyday.

That's why I'm telling you, 

Don't waste your time searching for the "Right Words" !

They're least of concern!






Edited by

Sanath K

Written by

Suraj C








Comments

Popular Posts