A known stranger nowadays:)

Just as one fine day

The sun was shining light today

I was just busy in tying my scarf

Whilst I see a guy staring at me from a quite a bit of distance.

And it was him!

Feels like it's yesterday

Hundreds of memories flashed through eyes.

Happy :D surprised? Astonished !

Emotions didn't sync well:/

The eyes wanted to flaunt happiness but the face was still in awe.

Because I Was talking about him today, since the next day was his birthday

And then he's front of me!

What a wonderful co-incidence isn't it?

He was staring at me, even I tried to do so!

But he showed as if he didn't see

Gosh! Black colour really makes him look the best!

But he never wore black before

Wish I could pause time and stare at him!

I wonder if he still misses me.

I wonder if he still likes me.

I wonder if he doesn't think that I was a mistake of his life.

Really miss those goosebumps I used to get when he used to come around

Miss his touch!

His perfume! Uhh! I used to get a feeling of drunkard for a while!

That eye contact! It was wayyy more intimate than any physical thing!

I don't regret it

Because I was happy!

I loved him, he did too!

He Still does I suppose:)

But does it even matter now? Iam happy in my life and so is he

But no, iam not going to unblock him

No!

It's his birthday, I wish him a very happy Birthday,,wish this wish hits him in the form of a light cool breeze, lil bit messing his hair;) and touches those cheeks of him:)

I Wish him best and happiness:))

Who says it is always about hating your exes and crossing the roads when they come across?

Who says it is always about making strange faces when someone talks about them?

It is about respecting each other still.

It is about cherishing those beautiful memories while sitting in the balcony and sipping a strong hot coffee!

It is about being grateful for them because once y'all became a part of each other's life

Don't make life so complicated, people come and go

But memories stay!

So wherever you're, A very Happy Birthday to you,May your life become as bright as your smile:))

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts