Watch On My Wrist

Watch on my wrist,
Yesterday when I looked at it
It was 12 am of the night,
I was reading a book.
Today when I looked at it,
In the middle of road I was reading  my life ,the only difference was, the book I was reading was making sense But my life wasn’t.
The difference between the book and my life is ,the book was going to be more interesting after turning the pages & It will definitely end at it's last page. So I was eager to know it’s end but at the same point I didn’t  wanted to miss anything when I was reading, because that's how I will get to know how it reached at that point.
And yes, you may forget that I was reading my life too.  And I was telling you the difference.
Leave it, as I’m not paying attention to my life. Because I never thought about how it will reach at this point. Because I don’t know when it will end. So I postponed my life’s chapter on tomorrow. Tomorrow I will  give a look at it, and see where it’s heading.
Because I will be wearing the same
watch on my wrist
It will definitely come at mark of 12.



Written by
Suraj_2310

Edited by
Tanvi Ambure

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts