Crush Diaries


                                                            Final Chapter

                                                             The tale ends 



              So I was standing outside the café, waiting for Rucha. She was late. All was set. Ak and Sumit managed everything. Sneha helped me to convince Rucha. Actually, she convinced her on my behalf. I didn't really do anything.
And finally she arrived. She was looking beautiful, as always. We headed inside the café. Placed our order.

“Sorry, I know I am late.” Rucha said.
“It’s okay. No need for that.” I said.

            The both of us were quite for a while. Didn’t exchange any words. It was a really awkward situation. And finally she ended the silence.

“Sneha said, you want to talk to me concerning something?” Rucha asked.
“Yes, I was just going to tell you that..” I replied.
“Before you start, can I confess something? Rucha asked.
“Yes, go ahead.” I replied .

“Do you remember the day Akshay called you and you didn’t answer the call, so he called you four to five times after that, till you picked up?” Rucha asked.
“Yeah, he never does that, but wait! How did you know that? It was just between me and Ak.” I asked.
“Actually, I told him to call you.” Rucha said.
“What? Really?” I asked.

“And in the physics lab, Sneha came up to you and said, she will introduce you to me.” Rucha said.
“Yes, she did…” I replied.
“I…. I told her to introduce you to me.” Rucha said.

“You did that?” I asked.
“Not just that, when you entered the lecture hall, Sneha texted me. So I showed up when you were just about to leave.” Rucha said.
“Okay, but why?” I asked.
“Because, I have a crush on you…” Rucha said and smiled.

         I was in shock. During this whole situation I was thinking I chased her but truth be told, she chased. I was thinking to delivering my speech, which I had prepared. But that was not necessary now. From it I was just going to ask for her permission to love her. But I get it now..

         You don’t need someone's permission to love them. The only permission you ask for, is that of their companionship, and that I got from her, right here, in this moment.



Written by
Suraj_2310

Edited by
Vriddhi Shetty











Note - Lot of people helped me to write this story. Aniket Jadhav, Vriddhi Shetty, and most important Rahul Murudi. Thank you so much Guys.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts