Crush Dairies

                                            Chapter 3


I was completely in a different phase and also I was having a strange feeling. I could not describe it to anyone, not even to akshay and sumit, knowing too well that words would not do any justice to it. After few cups of tea I decided to share my feelings with them.

“Listen, guys I think we should find her.” I said. “Huh! Who? What are you talking about? You okay?” asked sumit. “You know very well, what I am talking about.” I said. “Relax! Radhey you know sumit, he is just fucking with you and don’t worry we will find her.” said akshay in an assuring tone. “Yeah! Calm down, we will find her, after all that’s the only thing we all are good at.” said sumit with a wicked smile. I gave an angry look at sumit. “Calm down, by ‘we’ he meant me and him not you. Sumit don’t joke for a while, radhey is already in a bad mood.” said akshay. “Fine, but look at his face he looks like a lost puppy.” said sumit while pointing his fingers at my face. My face fell and I could not hide my discomfort anymore. “Fuck you!” I yelled at sumit.

“Radhey! You are getting angry for silly reasons just calm down and sumit shut the fuck up!” said akshay. “Fine!” I said.

I could not control my emotions, in a fit of rage I rose from my chair and started walking towards the parking. I inserted the key in the keyhole but did not start my bike. Instead I sat there lost in my own river of emotions and stared analysing my actions, thoughts and feeling.

I was so drowned in my own thoughts that I didn’t realize I spent almost 3-4 hours just sitting on my bike. Then as I reached home, I rushed straight to my room and lay dead on my bed. I realized I need to stop thinking about rucha and should apologize to akshay and sumit for my behaviour. I closed my eyes and fell into a deep slumber hoping for a better tomorrow.

Next morning I woke up. I decided to forget about rucha and should concentrate on getting back to my regular routine.


Suraj_2310
Edited by Rahul Murudi



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts